xelsius, 10 reactions – in just one instrument
xelsius a compact, innovative and very fast synthesis reaction workstation with 10 individually temperature-controlled and stirred reactors from -20°C to +150°C.
The ideal choice for bench-chemists in:
- parallel synthesis,
- reaction and process optimization,
- solvent screening and crystallization,
- drug development,
- Design of Experiment (DoE) studies.
Gain reproducible results in small volumes from 0.5 ml to 30 ml with an easy to use handling while maintaining a high experimental quality. Combined with modern data management features, you are able to make the most efficient use of valuable working time, chemicals and energy.
- 10 individually controllable reactors
- Stirring: 350 to 1500 rpm
- From -20°C to 150°C
- 0.5 ml to 30 ml volume
- 5-Port Reaction Cap – for dosing and inerting
- Chemical synthesis
- Reaction development & parallel synthesis
- Automated heating and cooling experiments
- Route scouting
- Stability and material testing
- Degradation and stability studies
- Extraction and sample preparation
- Solid state/RIG testing in OLED and battery development
- Drug discovery and medicinal chemistry
- Reaction and process development
- Solubility and crystallization studies in API production
- Solvent screening
Precise, reproducible, reliable
The xelsius replaces ten heating blocks, magnetic stirrers, ice baths, reactor cells and reflux condenser in just one unit.
Save valuable space in your fume hood.
Specified temperature profiles can be realized in a controlled, precise and reproducible way, from 0.1°C /h up to 50°C /min.
xelisus creates the basis for reproducible and reliable reactions and as another result, faster and better communicable values out of your experiments
With clever, flexible and practically proven solutions for operation and set-up of the reactor, it offers a wide range of possibilities to implement your individual application in a scale from 0.5 – 30 ml.
Save time and valuable chemicals.
- Adjustable from 350 to 1.500 rpm
- Different types of magnetic stirrer bars
- Individual control of each reactor cell
- Monitored cooling circuit
- Overheating protection
- Various safety shutdown functions
- Teflon® coated surfaces
- Easy to connect reflux condenser
- PTFE seals
- Self-sealing couplings