XELSIUS High Speed Solubility & Synthesis Reactor
XELSIUS solubility & synthesis reactor offers individual temperature contol from -20 to +120 °C, stirring and turbidity measurement on 10 cells. The right fit in a wide range of aplications in chemical process optimization.
compakt parallel synthesis reactor with 10 individually controllable cells:
for process optimization, extraction, QC & solubility testing
Inspired by the possibilities of lab automation!
XELSIUS solubility & synthesis reactor, is capable of taking charge of precise and individual temperature controll, stirring and turbidity measurements.
The right fit in a wide range of applications up to fully automated chemical
XELSIUS offers 10 individual reactor cells, but can easily be customized.
A high grade of modularity makes this product accessible for small research facilities, as well as industry – level development labs:
- Temperature studies
- Optimization of reaction parameters
- Crystallization analysis
- Solubility profiles
- Process optimization
- DoE reactor
- Screening studies
Application 1: Screening
Developement of new cathalyst products by a parallel testing of 10 individual experiment settings and
temperature methods on one device. Excelent sample stirring and accessories for external gas impringe.
Application 2: Solubility
Optimization of reaction parameters for scale up processes or QC of pharmaceutical substances at different solvents and temperature profiles. Optional integrated turbidity measurement. Optional integrated software module for analysis and handling of chromatography data.
Application 3: Crystallization
Crystallization studies e.g. for protein analysis and bioavailability, resp. crystall breakage analysis.
Automated supersaturation control by temperature adjustment of solvents. Optimization of crystal growth on 10 different parameter settings for high compareability.
Temperatures for each cell are defined by individual methods. The high tempering accuracy
(+/- 0,1 °C) in combination with a stability of 0,1 °C assures exact parameters & experiment reliability. Temperature control is achieved either by the cell-block temperature or by an external temperature probe for measuring the sample core temperature.
Features & Benefits
Software & Method Developement
Ever single step is precisely defined in the parameter table: setting temperatures, tempering times, stirring speed and step name.
For your data and method safety, the software is access protected, logs all process-, method- and
user data and provides different user classes with defined access permissions.
the method and remaining time.
More detailled information is shown in a second window in real time, even in the run.
The methods for each cell are predefined and can be started simultaneously.
Automation platform SAMPLIFY STS
- Automated sample taking at a defined time or a temperature set point.
- Dilution of samples after taking, ready for analytical measurement. These are directly injected into an external HPLC system (integrated injection port on the platform).
- Addition of reagents or solvents due to defined parameters.
- Wide spread analytical application field.
- Integration in customized high throughput automation systems.
- Inerting caps for flushing reaction atmsophere
- Impingin of reation atmosphere
- Bubbling of gas trough reagents
- Cost efficient base model without intering function
- Easy-to-acces coolant connection
- Quick-lock couplings
- Vials and cell adapter in mm-increments
- Diameters from 13 mm to 24 mm OD
- Individual probe per cell. 10 probes can be connected
- Small size sensing end (no heat loss from sample)
- PTFE manteled probe for good chemical resitance