HPLC Solvent Control
Optimized and safe solvent supply for liquid handling systems or chromatoraphy devices (uHPLC-MS, Preparative LC).
Solvent Control offers you many advantages in terms of safety and ensures highest purity of the solvents.
- Solvent supply for liquid handling systems and chromatography devices
Features & Benefits
- Supply of solvents with comprehensive safety concept
- Nondistributive supply of high purity solvents via automatic switchover of the source containers, z.B. for high throughput systems
- Only smallest solvent ammounts are stored in the lab
- Prevention of external contamination or reduction in quality of the liquids
- Improvement of explosion- and exposition- prevention
- Workload reduction and process optimization
- Autarkic operation at UHPLC-MS Systems in 72 hours high throughput mode possible
- Safe collection and storage of solvent waste from LC- systems.
- Completely concluded system, no exposition by toxical vapours
- Meets requirements for substances of protection level 2 & 3 according to GefStoffVO §9-11, e.g. Acetonitrile and methanole
- Valve free switchover of the containers prevents contamination of the solvents by plasticizers
- Constant liquid level monitoring of the solvent reservoirs
- Fluid-carrying tubes were realized double- walled
- Potential leakages are led in a steel tray and monitored by a sensor
- Storage of the solvent reservoirs in safety cabinets with integrated exhaust- air- system
- Plastic coated solvent bottles