XELSIUS Online Seminars
Register for the XELSIUS Online Seminars!
In this series we want to discuss useful tools, techniques and application questions regarding heating, cooling and stirring with synthesis reactors and introduce our latest product developments.
Here we show you e.g.
- how you can save space in the fume hood,
- how to save chemicals through smaller reactor volumes or
- how to improve the yield of oxygen sensitive reactions.
The seminars are deliberately short (approx. 30 minutes) and designed for open, informal questions and discussions.
We look forward to meeting you and to fruitful discussions.
Save Space in Fume Hood and Investment with XELSIUS
Save space in fume hood and investment costsn by using XELSIUS
Ten independent reactors in just one instrument for automated parallel synthesis, process optimization and Design of Experiment studies.
- Alterntives to classical heating plate, ice bath, magnetic stirrer and reflux condenser
- Save space in the fume hood with XELSIUS
- Comparison of investment costs
- Flexible placement of monitor and reactor
- Easy operation even for multiple users with XELSIUS control 2.0 LAB mode
- Use of reflux condenser and ineration units
6 – 8 people
Scientists in the area of
– Drug Discovery
– Design of Experiment
at: 18th of February 2021
time: 02:00 p.m. CET
ca: 20-25 min
on: 4th of March 2021
02:00 p.m. CET
ca: 20-25 min